5 things you may not know about me …
1. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I really do. I know it’s hard sometimes to see the reason when you’re hurt by something (or someone), but I love the fact that sooner or later you see and learn that it happened for a reason. It happened because it had to happened! And that experience makes you stronger than you ever were.
2. I have big brown eyes. I don’t consider my eyes to be super special or anything, I always thought they are just regular brown eyes. But then people started to telling me “Oh wow, I love your eyes. They are so pretty.” And I was like “What??” So I realized that maybe, just maybe they are prettier than I thought. 😉
3. I love singing. I can’t be quiet in the car. I can’t be quiet at home. I just can’t. I’ll sing and there’s nothing you can do about it. 🙂 When I was little I used to sing in a children’s choir and I always sang solo during our performance. Such a good memories. So yes – I always loved to sing and I still do.
4. I don’t do drugs. I never even tried any kind of drugs and I don’t think I ever will. I was there when my best friend tried it and I knew immediately that this is something I do not need in my life. And I’m so glad I never ever bend down under the peer pressure, I knew what was good for me and I never needed to prove someone I’m just like them, because I’m not. I’m my own person and I don’t do things just because others do it.
5. I have big dreams. I sure do. And I’m always ready to fight for it, because when I want something – I’ll do anything I can, to eventually get it. I truly believe that if your dreams doesn’t scare you, they just aren’t big enough. So dream big, work hard and you’ll be happy with yourself.
Have a fabulous day,