1. I love letters. I know we’re in 2013 and most of the people do not write or send letters. But I do. I love writing things on the paper, I love sending it and of course I absolutely love receiving a letter. It means so much to me knowing that someone took that time and wrote me something. One of those little things that matter in my life …
2. I’m stubborn. My stubbornness got me to where I am today, but at the same time it’s sometimes hard to handle someone who’s stubborn as much as I can be. That’s why I decided to choose my battles and tone down my stubbornness a bit – and make things easier for me and people around me.
3. I’m obsessed with quotes. I love a good quote! When I was younger my room was full of all sorts of quotes. And it was hard to get rid of them, since everyone of them meant something different to me. So you can say this “quote affection” lasts since I was a very young teenager and it’s still pretty strong.
4. I love road trips. I would go on a road trip every single week if I could. It’s such an amazing feeling to go somewhere you’ve never been before (or even visit a place you’ve been 100 times!), spend some nice time in a car with that special someone and just enjoying every moment of it. Omg just talking about it makes me want to go somewhere right now! I don’t care where, I just want to go!!!
5. I’m a Sagittarius. When it comes to Sagittarius these supposed to be the keywords that describe it the most: optimistic, restless, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest, irresponsible, outspoken, independent. I won’t say everything is true, since I know for myself that it’s not! But it’s mostly true and the most important thing is: my birthday is coming soon and that’s the only thing I care about when we’re talking about Sagittarius. 🙂