7 things you may not know about me …
1. I can’t stand silence. I really can’t. When I work, I’ll have some TV on, or radio or will listen music on my computer. Always! Silence drives me crazy.
2. I think too much. I hear that a lot. “Just don’t think about it so much,” they say. Well people that is so much easier said than done. I will analyze every situation and will over-think it.
3. I’m homesick. I love going somewhere, but it feels so nice to come home. I need my space, I need my bed and I’m sure that will never change.
4. I’m protective. I’m super protective about things and – of course much more than things – people around me. That does not mean I will be ever involved in any kind of chick fight or anything like that, because I won’t. I’ve always been too much of a “lady” to fall that low in my life. But I will deal with you on a whole different level if you decide to mess with me and people I love … 😉
5. People expect me to be perfect. I always seemed as one perfect little girl and my family got used to it. Until one day I decided to live my own life and stop being and doing what others want and expect. It was a shock and it still is somedays, but this is me and I will do what I want, wherever I want and I’ll be the one responsible for all my mistakes in life.
6. I adore presents. Who doesn’t, ha?? But for me presents does not mean – pricy and big things. Give me a rose you just pick from your garden, send me a letter (I’m obsessed with old school letters! it’s such a sweet thing to do), plan a date night, make me a cd with our songs … and I’ll be the happiest girl on the planet. 😉 It’s just that easy.
7. I can’t wait to have kids. I adore children and I can spend hours with them. So having my own babies will be something super natural to me and I can’t wait for that day to come. I do know that if our baby will be anything like us … we’ll have our hands full and will probably get more than 1 grey hair a day, but it will be worth it! 😉